1. Give people more than they expect and do it
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or
4. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person
in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but
the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to
smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements
15. Call your mom.
16. Say "bless you" when you hear someone
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for
others; Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear
22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get
their conversational skills will be as important as any
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older
think back, you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do
you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the
situation. Don't bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping
while you are living. That is wealth's greatest
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes
stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules, then break some.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your
for each other is greater than your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in
44. Remember that your character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
My Guestbook View
STORIES,INSPIRATIONALS, LOVE,THOUGHTS, CRYING, WORD FOR THE DAY,PICTURES,
HUGS, poetry,free newsletter,web pages,r1chardsworld,